Debt ConsolidationMORTGAGE OPTIONS FOR CONSOLIDATING DEBTS
Did You Know?
We Can Help!
For homeowners who may be overburdened with debt and struggling with positive cash flow, there is a solution. Homeowners can access the equity in their homes for a more affordable way to access additional funds to help ease that burden.
Struggling with debt?
Refinance And Save
There are many reasons to refinance your home and access equity or improve cash flow while saving hundreds of dollars monthly! The most popular are as follows:
- Pay off unsecured debt.
- Complete some home renovations.
- Fund an upcoming sudden expense like a wedding or the purchase of a vehicle!
You might be surprised at how much you can save! Consider the following scenario:
- A home value of $400,000 with mortgage of $200,000
- Payments of $1191 monthly
- $50,000 needed to pay off debt (credit card debt of $20,000 with monthly payments of $600, unsecured line of credit of $30,000 with monthly payments of $900)
- Monthly payments of $2691 before consolidation
- Monthly payments after consolidating are $1489 with a new mortgage amount of $250,000 with a 5-year term, a rate of 5.25% (qualifying rate used for calculation purposes) and a 25-year amortization.
That’s an overall savings of $1202 per month!